It's one of those weeks...
Things going wrong:
computer is dying - $400 to repair! but not in time for the major homework and most importantly the conference occurring in 1.5 weeks! at least 2 weeks to send it out. and nothing is backed up because I'm getting an external hard drive for christmas
stupid cold won't go away
not touched a bike since last week, though maybe the 10k in San Francisco helped
freaking out! over school, oh my god
I have not found a ride for Flagler or even someone that I can drive! I don't even feel like racing because I am so behind in work.
How the hell do I spend so much time on one class?
Also, I hate winter and all associated weather. There is a reason that I moved out here, and below freexing temps and ice is part of it. What the hell weather?
On another note, being in California was good despite the 30 hour round-trip drive. And the new baby (my niece) didn't completely freak me out in the way that babies sometimes do. I would actually venture to say that she was cute. Of course, she'll be much cuter when the whole speech thing develops completely.
Plus, we hit up Powell's in Portland, and I bought 4!!! books to read when this crazy quarter is over.
But weirdly, I used to be one of many vegetarians that I knew. I'm glad I said something for Thanksgiving, so I had sausage-free stuffing. Now it feels like I'm the only one. But, seriously, I don't like meat, nothing moral; I'm just picky. Plus the not eating meat for over a decade tends to have a heavy hand in my choices.
No comments:
Post a Comment