Applied to
Post-doc in Germany (heard back w/ questions about my bachelors, which is a good sign)
Liberal arts professor job (I think I shot myself in the foot w/ this one, as I fucked up the application)
Need to apply:
Post-doc in mid-west (professor in charge of it was apparently happy to hear my interest, so that's good)
Post-doc fellowship in southwest (people are responsive and enthusiastic; let's see if I can get my act together on writing the proposal)
Post-doc fellowship in Ivy League (just emailed about it today, on the recommendation of a graduate student here)
Meetings at conference in a couple week tentatively set up w/
Southwest university people
Rocky mountain university people (no funding sitting around but wants to get together and possibly figure something out)
In the end, I have no clue where I will end up next year; it could be anywhere in the country (though, I guess, not the west coast) or even in Germany. At least people seem interested, but it's still super stressful.
No comments:
Post a Comment