Friday, October 14, 2005

Seven

Seven years ago, it was Fall 1998 =O
Take this quiz, post the results, and see how much things have changed since then.

7 years ago...

How old were you?
16

What grade were you in?
11th grade

Where did you go to school?
university high school

Where did you work?
I think I worked at this little cafe over the winter. I got to make brownies and explain to people that they couldn't get espresso because I didn't know how to make. Oh, and I think I broke some kid's heart when I had to tell him the ice cream freezer was't working, so he couldn't safely have any.

Where did you live?
Cheat Lake

How was your hair style?
probably ear length, maybe longer

Did you wear braces?
nope

Did you wear contacts?
definitely

Did you wear glasses?
as little as possible

Who was your best friend?
Bryn and maybe someone; I've never been good at the best friend thing

Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Chris Drake

Who was your regular-person crush?
No clue; apparently no one memorable

Were you a virgin?
Not likely!

How many piercings did you have?
one in left, three in right

How many tattoos did you have?
0

What was your favorite band?
a tie between Social Distortion, Bad Religion, and the Queers

What was your biggest fear?
socializing

Had you smoked a cigarette yet?
yeah

Had you gotten drunk or high yet?
yeah, but I was actually "straight edge" at the time

Had you driven yet?
yes

If so what car(s) did you use?
Toyota Camry

Which of your pets were still alive?
Dogs: Lucky, Annie (maybe), Foxy, Spot
Cats: Pepper, Princess (maybe), Felix, Junior
I think I had a fish then, too

Which members of your family were still alive?
my aunt who lived in Phoenix

Which members of your family were not born yet?
If I can include future in-laws, a whole bunch. With my real family, I have no clue.

Did you know the person who posted this right before you then?
Yes, in fact I do.

No comments: