THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
Rachel
Rach (pronounced: Raych)
?
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
endgravity
antiheroine
antihero36
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
German
Appalachian
Northumbrian
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
eat breakfast
bother Chris
read webcomics
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
sharp spikey big earrings
green t-shirt
awesome green 'Roos
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
Fun
Motion
Intellectual stimulation
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:
I own four bicycles
I go to Starbuck's occasionally
I like watching the Gilmore Girls on the WB
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
thin, but not scrawny, upper body
those messy-on-purpose-but-not-overdone hairstyles
certain styles of dress that I can't really describe
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
Imagine what it's like to be really religious
put out mouse traps
sing in front of people
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
biking
wandering/biking around the different neighborhoods in Seattle
knitting hats (or other things)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW
buy some bike stuff
get out of my office
go out and drink
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
San Francisco
New Zealand
somewhere stable in South America
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
Publish a paper or more
learn to ride a motorcycle
upgrade to Cat. 2 on the track and to Expert for mtb
THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
I wear pants most of the time
I like science and math
I smell my clothing to tell if it's clean
THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
I pluck my eyebrows
I own more stuffed animals than I should
I can be really picky about what color combinations I'll wear
No comments:
Post a Comment