| From Seward Park Crit |
I got the last prime, which was with about 3 laps to go. Then, because I did the prime, I totally had nothing at the end and only ended up in a sprint for 4th and for 5th.
Also, yesterday (and this is really funny to me but probably no one else), Chris and I were flipping through the 50 billion+ television channels that we get. We stopped on one of the public stations because it was the Seattle Symphony doing something. I think it might have been during a commercial break for some show we were really watching, something awesome like "How It's Made" (panty hose, light bulbs, and front loaders! pins, plastic bags, and neon lights!) on Discovery Channel. Anyway, some dude was talking about the orchestra and mentioned a couple times about how this next song had an "explosion of power, finesse," and some other stuff along those lines. Chris and I just started giggling (because we are, apparently, 13 years old). I was going to be mature about it and supress the giggles, but he looked at me, and I couldn't help it.
That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment