Friday, July 13, 2007

Preparation

Well, my gear is getting to Alaska, so I guess I have to go now. After
some complications and large stresses, it looks like everything is more
or less together. There's still a lot that has to wait until last
minute, mainly because of things I can't fly with. The weather will
also play a big role, and I'm not exactly sure where my camp will be due
to accessibility.
This week has just been just a roller coaster. I definitely haven't
been sleeping well due to worrying. I also made myself sick when I
raced track on Wednesday. My stomach had been upset all day, and the
racing just aggravated it too much. I'm sure the mix of stress, 90
degree temperatures, and watching Harry Potter at midnight the previous
night didn't help either.
Well, the weekend should be better. And it's beckoning me to start now.

No comments: