Monday, December 1, 2008

Question:

I slid out once during the race yesterday (well, I slid out many times, but only once did it actually end in a fall). I scraped up the outside of my right leg, bruised my right hip, and bruised my right elbow (outside). So, how did I also bruise the TOP of my right shoulder, as in like basically where my sports-bra-strap sits? I do not understand this figuration. And I'm quite certain it's not from shouldering the bike, as I've never had a bruise like this from that before. Hummm....

1 comment:

grepgirl said...

Sorry your race didn't go as well as you hoped, but if it's any consolation, you had a fantastic season! As far as bruises go, I always end up with some bizarrely located one after crashes that I can only guess is from the bike hitting me. Who knows?! Hope you get healed up!