And once again I wait forever to update.
Last week, I went to a conference in CO on the Arctic. It was great, and if you're interested in climate and science, here's a good link, if you've never seen it before:
Real Climate
Randy Olson (Flock of Dodos, Don't Be Such a Scientist) gave a keynote, which was interesting, though not as interesting as I had hoped. It was basically a book plug, which is well and good, but I had hoped for, well, a bit more substance. The rest of the conference was also good, and I think I might have a Boulder-based post-doc lead, which would be sweet.
I have finished or gotten close to finishing a few knitted projects:
Garter Stitch Swingy-Sweater
This uses the leftover yarn from my Central Park Hoody.
Kangaroo Tunic
This one is obviously not done.
And, one more, of our cat. She loves laser pointers, eating, and sleeping on paper:
No comments:
Post a Comment