Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Projects!!!

Life is exciting because I have multiple, non-school, projects right now.
First, my amazing Halloween/KOM dress. I got the pattern and the fabric; I just should get some pinking shears.



Second, my track wheels. I just need spokes. These are going to be some beefy wheels (see Surly hubs), but they'll totally work. That, and noone else will ever think to have pink, you know, not like at least three wheel sets that I've seen in the greater Seattle-track vicinity.



Also, Chris and I made a cheesecake this weekend, from scratch mind you. It's really good, though a little too sweet and pretty filling. But it wasn't as hard as I thought, though Chris really did all the work, making the crust, monitoring the temperature. I think I mixed the filling, an important yet simple step.
Lastly, today I am totally obsessed with track 9 - Punchlines on the new Mates of State album. Also, I must make a choice between yoga or cross practice on Wednesday afternoon. It's only the second yoga class of the quarter, but cross seems a little more useful. Hmm...

No comments: