In exciting cycling news, if for some odd reason you should choose to use my blog for news instead of somewhere else, Ballard is going to have a women's cat 4 field for the first time ever. This is really awesome, though I'll still be in my same position of holding on for dear life in the 1-3 field.
In other Rachel-news, as my advisor is going to be gone for "a couple extra months," he wanted a progress report. I'm always super-paranoid that he's going to think that what I'm doing is completely useless. Of course, his response to my progress report was really positive, in fact some parts were downright ebullient. I was glad to hear that he's happy I'm writing up my work right now, as I hadn't told him about that yet. I think talking to him is always such a stressful thing because he travels so much that he doesn't know my day-to-day. It's always a situation where I have so much to tell him, never little updates. Oh well, at least it's looking positive.
With the paper and how much I've been biking, I figured it was the perfect time to start a large knitting project, so I began a Clapotis. I'm doing a scarf version, and, for reasons that I do not understand, I really want to pronounce it "clap-oh-tis" instead of the correct "cla-poe-tee."
No comments:
Post a Comment