There's a woman who uses the bathroom nearest my office. She uses my "preferred" stall, which means I often run into the door while she's there. (There are 7 stalls on my floor, for around 12 women, so it's rare to run into anyone, especially during the summer). But, part of the reason that I always run into the door, is that she will be perfectly silent whenever anyone comes into the bathroom and she's there. I will go through my whole routine, and she will not have made a sound. It's very strange, and sometimes I putz around for a bit longer just to see if she moves.
Today I won this secret battle of the wills, completely unintentionally! I went in after riding into school and was changing into a decent shirt and making sure that the wonderful waves in my hair that come from wearing a helmet over wet hair were somewhat tamed down. And she was silent for a couple minutes, then she actually moved and left the stall. Silent warrior, today I am the victor!
No comments:
Post a Comment