Well, my seasons have officially changed. This past weekend had some double-header cross race action. I totally sucked hard at Star-Crossed. I did a little better at the race at Steilacoom, but it was a little too short and a little too stacked for my best effort. A bunch of cat 2 women raced in the 3 field because they didn't want to lay down the $100+ for a UCI license for two races, a view with which I can certainly empathize.I think I went to sleep before 11 for the past two nights, but I sure didn't feel like it this morning. I woke up around 5:30am completely stressed out. I have no idea why, though. I think I must have had a dream that made me feel that crazy. but, man, that was a bad way to start the day. I was completely out of it until a couple hours ago. Tomorrow, I hope I feel better as I've got to make a birthday cake for a certain person an go running, if my stupid calf decides to calm down.

Jen and I being adorable, apparently.

No comments:
Post a Comment