Monday, September 3, 2007

Weekend's end

Good-bye extended weekend.
Tomorrow is so brand new and exciting, as I moved all of my office crap two desks over to the recently-vacated desk near the window. Those crazy kids finishing their PhDs have allowed me to not have to sit right in front of the door. I think I get two new office mates now, which probably will mean people other than me will actually use the office regularly.
Anyway, this weekend was rather exhausting: crit on Sunday, cross race earlier today. I'll spare the details, but yesterday was kind of useless except that I like taking ferries places and today I got 2nd, which is nice. I just want to sleep for about 15 hours, though I know I'll keep waking up every 2 hours because my legs will be burning up.
Recently, I am on a quest for sweat shop free jeans that are reasonably priced. It's really easy to find t-shirts and sweat shirts, but more trendy-esque jeans are down-right impossible, unless I want the scary-bright American Apparel things.

No comments: