Monday, October 22, 2007

Running Ragged

These latest weeks have been crazy, and it's not going to end until sometime in December. Seeing friends from far away was really great. I wish I'd been able to hang out with them more, but weekdays are killer. Hopefully I'll get a chance to go up to the San Juans at some point. Maybe they're really nice in mid-January? It might be a nice change of pace from biking in Seattle in the cold rain to biking on an island in the cold rain.
And because I can't say no, I've got a fair amount to do as one of the graduate representatives to the faculty. I never realized how bitter some of the grad students are. I've got to get cracking on this talk for Northwest Glaciology on Friday/Saturday. It seemed so far away last week, and now it's come a bit more down to the wire.

No comments: