- European techno is a bit too fast and unintelligible for me.
- Root vegetables are amazing, especially when purchased day of at a farmers' market and roasted.
- Apparently a week equal parts hard-core working, drinking, and biking (and some sleep, of course) is the best way to prepare for a cyclocross race.
I totally had a very awkward moment last week, maybe Thursday. I was talking to my office mates about good people to have as advisors. I started talking about mine, and I was all, "he's really good for inspiration, but he's really forgetful." As I was expounding upon this, and my office mate is pointing toward the door, in walks my advisor and says, "hello, Rachel." I'm sure I had a deer in head-lights look on my face, and he leaves, and my office mate and I both start laughing. My hope is he will live up to his reputation of being forgetful.
Now to prepare for my day of pure science-talk and meetings tomorrow. Get the game face on.
No comments:
Post a Comment