Saturday, January 12, 2008

I can't remember the sound that you found for me

Today has just been filled with excitement. I started the day with a ride around South End + Mercer. I totally got dropped on Mercer but at least it was from the fast group. I have not hurt this much in a while, but at least I feel like I am building my base up. It's actually amazing how much better/strong/more skillful I am than some of the really new riders. It's pretty impressive how much strength stays with you once you've been racing for a couple years.
Unfortunately, one of my cleats was being lame. I kept having all sorts of trouble clipping in; then when I was heading back through the U-District on the Burke, I couldn't unclip and totally fell right over at the cross walk. It was just a bit embarrassing.
I'll really only watch the NFL with groups of people. Someone had us over, so I did watch the pathetic Seahawks game.
Also I finished one of my Everlasting Bagstoppers, and the next one will be done in a less than an hour. It's nice to wrap up these things that I haven't been finishing due to stupid stuff, like not buying ribbon.

No comments: