Gratuitous pie shot:

In other news, I had a good track race on Friday night, if you ignore my awesome first out in the miss-n-out. I got a 2nd in the 20 lap scratch, losing the spring to Amara. I made my first price money in track!
Unfortunately, this did not help me for the Enumclaw crit, which I attempted. After 8 minutes, I was getting pain, somewhat sharp, in my hamstring, so I pulled out. Today I did road down to Seward, and my calf was somewhat hurting, in the same way (but less bad) it did last year when I did a lot of damage riding on way too long cranks. So, this probably means that my track saddle height and/or placement is somewhat off. I need to remember to check that before I force myself off the bike again.
And now another week of pouring over my crappy paper begins. I'm kind of annoyed with work right now, but I did create an awesome plot earlier today. Just believe me when I say that.
No comments:
Post a Comment