I know I've been sporadic in my updates, of late. It's been all the same old stuff recently, except for being super sick last week. I've been racing and science-ing and knitting, about all. Steilacoom didn't go as well as I hoped, but hopefully I can get back into the mess of things after missing the second SeaTac race because of the crappy cold that I had. My work is making some progress, which is good. And I actually finished a real book, fiction in fact:
He, She, and It by Marge Piercy. It was good: maybe not the best book ever, but I have a soft spot for feminist science-fiction. And I have been slowly plugging away at my knitted Christmas presents: so far I have maybe 3 hats done, and I need to do at least one more hat, a scarf, a bag or something, and who knows what else. But I did design and make this for myself:
It's a bulky, cabled hat. I did a weird decrease, and I think I'd change some things about that, but I really like it, and only other serious knitters are actually going to know that there might be a problem. Anyway, hopefully I'll get better about updates, but we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment