Friday, July 18, 2008

Back to track

Raced track for the first time in forever! I burnt all my matches for a 4th place in the first race; I was barely useful the rest of the evening. But we worked well together and got a teammate to be 2nd for the evening, so that's pretty cool. I'm so beat though, with a nice hack going on. And while my legs are certainly sore, they are just sore and not painful! Hurray!
Biking plans:
  • Saturday - Madison practice
  • Sunday - road ride, easy
  • Tuesday - maybe Pacific Raceways if I can find a ride
  • Thursday - small ride, maybe
  • Friday - FSA
  • Saturday - FSA
  • Sunday - TTT
This should maybe kick me back into shape. We'll see.
Non-biking, real life: Two of my friends (a couple) back in WV just had a baby boy. This makes me feel old, even though I found out that I'm apparently 2nd or 3rd youngest on my cycling team. But people are having kids and buying houses and all that crap! Truthfully, I don't think I could handle any of that right now, and I'm right where I need to be.

No comments: