Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What not to do

The physical therapist I've been seeing told me he has been watching the Tour. He complained that it drove him crazy because all of riders are riding with their hips more tucked and don't have "their butts sticking out" as he seems to believe is the best position. It seems like "sticking your butt out" as he had me try sitting on the bed only puts the pressure forward and not on the sit bones. He was saying that his position makes sure you're on the sit bones, but he got defensive when I tried to understand what the hell he was talking about, since I thought maybe I just wasn't getting what he said. Today was, luckily, my final session with him.

1 comment:

JT said...

Not to mention that he can tuck his junk and us ladies are not as fortunate. Ha!