Wednesday, September 17, 2008

with natural flavors

I'm currently updating my blog from my sister's old bedroom in my parents' house, drinking my dad's latest attempt at buying higher end beer (Leinenhugel's Sunset Wheat: "beer with natural flavors"). That said, it's not a bad beer.
I went for a ride with my dad today and then bough some shirts and things at Gabriel Brothers, which is one of the places that I really miss out West. We also ate out a lot, as always happens when I'm here. Tomorrow, I'm meeting some (likely retired) people from the Mon County Bike Club for a ride. It should be interesting. I just hope I remember to wake up for their 9am start.
Speaking of waking up, I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately where the dream involves me either waking up and doing morning stuff, like putting in contacts (often incorrectly and painfully) or me not being able to sleep. This morning, I had one of the "not being able to sleep" variety. If this doesn't make sense to you, it's even more confusing when you wake up from what I thought wasn't actually sleep only to have some minor details (like it's actually dark when in my dream it was sunrise) match with what I thought had happened 5 minutes ago. Weird is all I can say.

No comments: