- I'm glad I'm active, so I can justify 9pm donut runs. I was really craving brownies, but cake donuts with chocolate glaze and nuts work fine. Thank you 24-hour Winchell's.
- I just spent the last 45 minutes looking at various cycling blogs. Total nerdiness, but whatever.
- I'm still on the quest to design the perfect lower-back (I promise I'll stay thin), WV-themed tattoo. Rhododendrons, the state flower, are too complicated, though I want color and have been drawn to more floral/organic tattoos. I'm leaning towards Dogwood flowers or a branch, as those remind me of WV, too, since there are a bunch in my parents' front yard. Maybe I could do that, with "Wild and Wonderful" over top and something that means "you can't go home again" but less cliched. Maybe I could have a flower or two done up near my gear, so it ties the whole back together. I wish I had money for this.
Graduate school, glaciers, bike racing, environmentalism, feminism, music, knitting, and other things
Monday, November 12, 2007
Donuts at night, why not?
A couple random thoughts:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wait. you're joking.
have you talked to mom about this?
have you talked to ME about this and i don't remember?
like three weeks ago, i told mom i wanted to get two dogwood flowers on my side.
you are weirding me out.
p.s. did you know i read this?
I do know you read this blog because I have a tracker on it. Seattle/general-Washington visits a lot, but so does Chicago. It's one of three people I know in Chicago, and by process of elimination (based on the fact that I sent you the address), it's you.
Also, I had no idea about the dogwood tattoos. But apparently we are of one hive-mind.
Hi Rachel
Found your bolg through Jen. Dang science and blogging geek... me too!
I like your student page I have always loved geology.
See you on the road (and track) next spring!
Michele
Post a Comment